This homeowner requested a Prairie style exterior with an arts and crafts interior that showcases their love of Stickley furniture and incorporates as much sunlight and water views as possible. A career move from the West Coast to the Mayo Clinic created an extremely tight deadline, so Summit's interior designer and master carpenters completed the 5,200 square foot home on-budget and in just over half the time a project of this scope and quality typically demands.
Dream Home Details
- Incorporated West Coast interior elements with traditional Midwestern architecture.
- California beach stones and shells blended into flooring add coastal ambiance.
- Window design and placement opens to natural lighting and views of the lake.
- Expansive solarium with hot tub.
- Craft room.
- Underground garage for sports cars.